- Designed for reliable and steady heat release for 60+ hours - steady and deliberate heat release followed by gradual heat release
- Simply to use and delivery optimal results with color indicator on the warmer
- Designed specifically for shipping animals from warm to cold regions
- Produces an average temperature of 70°F in a standard 1 cu. ft. shipping box.
- Environmentally safe, disposable, and inner contents are biodegradable
- Simply open the package and expose to air, no kneeding or shaking required
UniHeat 60 Hour Multi-purpose Jumbo Shipping Pack is a unique shipping warmer designed especially for shipping plants, reptiles, fish and corals. Wholesale exporters use them worldwide for shipping plant, reptile and fish. The Uni-Heat Warmer will warm up and is ready to use within 5-15 minute of being exposed to the air. One heat pack will increase the temperature of a 1cu. ft. box by 20 degrees, for every additional heat pack that you use the temperature, will raise an additional 10 degrees. Each heat pack will last more than 60 hours and is environmentally safe, disposable and the inner contents are biodegradable.
Iron powder, water, wood powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, and salt. The inner contents are environmentally safe, disposable and biodegradable.
The inner and external bags are made of non-woven fabric and polyethylene film, respectively.